Saturday, April 7, 2018

Team Phoebe Steps!

Ok, so I've got all the fundraising basics together!  They still haven't posted her bio as an "honoree" yet, hopefully that will happen soon?  In the meantime, they've goaled me at raising $2500 for the arthritis foundation, which kind of feels like a lot, but hopefully we can do it!  Today I also gave a presentation with another teacher at an Early Learners Conference for like 65 people.  That's the biggest group I've ever talked in front of before!  I am also organizing an Earth Day neighborhood clean up for my home owners association.  Oh yes, and I need to start thinking about Cordelia's 5th birthday party.  How the heck did I get so busy ha ha?!

The Arthritis Foundation is also having a lunch on April 14th that we are invited to, so then we can meet some more people who are going through the same thing as us!  Also, at some point I might have to give a speech!  Not sure if that's then or at the Walk.  When I had to write a bio for Phoebe it was really hard to keep things short-- apparently I have a lot to say about our experience so far already!

Phoebe's Uncle Jonathan designed this AMAZING logo for us to have team shirts.  LOOK at how awesome it is.  Also, he made it in just one day! I love everything about it.  I love the colors, I love the phoebe, I love the little birdie foot prints and then the image of the bird looks like it's taking flight!  Yes, yes, yes!  Take flight, my little bird!  Thank you, Jonathan!
Click here to join Team Phoebe Steps and help walk to cure arthritis!

And click here to sign up for an amazing Team Shirt !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment