Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Busy Playing

Phoebe has been doing well since her Remicade infusion.

Friday we went to a baby shower for a teacher who is adopting a 10 month old baby!  Phoebe loved playing in the Dragon Room and had the best time going down the slide (it's shaped like a dragon's tail).  I had been planning on enrolling Phoebe to be inthe 2's class in the Dragon Room in the fall, but now we don't want to risk exposing her to any more germs.  I'm sad, because you know... it's my school, I'd love to have her there... but I know it's absolutely the best decision for her.



Here is Phoebe from Monday, putting her PT to good use and showing me how she can do little steps down on her own now.  A few weeks ago when we played here, she would have to sit and turn around to crawl down even the these tiny steps.



Eye check tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment