Saturday, February 10, 2018

Feb 10

Today overall felt like a "better" day for Phoebe.  She got to sleep in until 8, yay weekends!  She was crying a little, but not super fussy.  I listed various things for breakfast and she was adorably saying "YEAH" for all of them.  She still could not walk during the morning though.  I tried to put her down after breakfast and she couldn't stand.

Jason had plans so I took the girls to the Lindsay Museum.  Phoebe liked looking at the porcupine.  Cordelia liked the tarantula.  We hurried home for Phoebe to take a long nap.  I think I hurt my back lifting kids to look at animals today though. boo.

In the afternoon, Phoebe was crying about walking to me.  I'll not post a video, it's just more of the same. Here are some more fun things we did, instead.




Donut  Family  Date ♥

She was much more motivated outside, as usual.  I guess I just took a bunch of pics and videos today. 

Here, she wants to pick up a little prickle ball from a tree, but won't/can't bend to get it.



I gave her the prickle ball and she walks tentatively with it.  She still won't pick it up after she tosses it.  Cordelia has some story about tiny people living in the prickle ball?! She said later that our neighbor had told her that?



In the video, you can hear a black phoebe bird chirping.  It landed in the prickle-ball tree (maybe a sweet gum tree species?).  I tried to snap a picture but it flew off before I could capture it, leaving me with this shot, which is maybe a little artistically beautiful with the sun flare, right??  It felt special, as of course,  phoebes are my Birdie's namesake.  I hope next week goes well.



Having fun rocking out on a Blue Dog.  



Determined little climber!  Dramatic Playtime commentaries by big sis....
She seemed to think about going down the slide to me, but couldn't get herself turned around to be in position.  She went down a bunch of times on my lap. 


My cuties at play.



I was feeling this blog was too much of a downer!  See, my baby is still having fun.  It's amazing what Phoebe can power through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment