Friday, February 9, 2018

Feb 9

Today was an in-between day.  Not the best, not the worst.

Meme says she did a little walking in the morning, but she wasn't the most energetic throughout the day.  After her second nap, she seemed pretty stiff and seemed in pain to walk.   Sigh, I feel bad to post another crying video, but that's the point of keeping a video diary for documentation, right?  :(


Sad Times!

But she still soon after this video asked to put on her shoes and go play outside.  I wasn't going to stop her!  Here she is doing some shaky walking.  If she drops the ball, it's hard for her to follow and pick it up..... 


Shaky Steps!  But she is always more motivated outside!

Phoebe wanted to go on the back porch and play in the sandbox even though it was getting dark out.  But, of course, I couldn't say no to her!!

In doctor news, the rheumatologist office called and they had processed Phoebe's referral.  My appointment is changed from April 4th to next Wednesday Feb 14th.   Yay, glad to know our case was flagged as such a priority. So next week will be a full week of appointments!  

This is, of course, making my work plans a little chaotic, obviously taking time off  $$$

I also got an email back from a college friend who is now at OT who is working in Sacramento for California Children's Services, which may be able to provide treatment options.  I will have to start looking into it. I'm so moved by people reaching out over this.  I'm considering sharing this blog more, to not have to update people on what's going on, we'll see....

Also, I forget if I mentioned it, but Phoebe has also been fighting a diaper rash for a week now.  I think that is actually one of the things she was saying OW about, which is what alarmed me a lot last Friday.  Desitin usually works really fast for us, but this is lingering and sore.  It sucks for her to have discomfort somewhere else, you know?  Checked in with Dr. Jen and she says she doesn't think it's a yeast rash and just keep putting desitin on it.  I asked if the motrin could throw things off down in that region, you know, similar to anti biotics, but she didn't think so. I am still giving Phoebe a powdered probiotic when I can remember.  I think today I forgot....




No comments:

Post a Comment