Sunday, February 11, 2018

Feb 11

Today was another pretty good day overall.  Phoebe did not want to stand or put weight on her feet as usual when she woke up and after breakfast.  However, almost 2 hours after being awake, she did actually stand, holding onto the coffee table.  She definitely cried about being put down, and cried when she first stood, but eventually did it!  It has been sometime since I think she had stood before the afternoon.  I wonder if she is partially just reluctant to even try because usually it doesn't feel good.



She loves this skirt with cats and asks to put it on with her pajamas!



Look at how fast she was this afternoon, coming to get me on the stairs!


I will say that over the course of the day, Phoebe pointed to her knees several times.  Both knees.  I wonder if they are both bothering her.  She also seemed to complain about her feet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment